RELAX, REJUVENATE & CREATE
7 DAY WORKSHOP SUN 5th – SAT 11th NOV 2017
– 7 NIGHTS BURE ACCOMMODATION
– 3 GOURMET MEALS A DAY
– ART CLASSES EVERY DAY
– SPECIAL EXCURSIONS & EVENTS
No experience necessary, just a love for colour and creativity
EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVITY IN FIJI’S HIDDEN PARADISE
Everyone of us has the ability to be creative. Sometimes you just need a little motivation. Escaping to a tropical paradise is a sure fire way to help you uncover your artistic side. This 7 day Art Retreat is designed to explore your creativity, capture your experiences with fun and inspiring art exercises and unlock your personal style.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
• Transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
• 7 nights accommodation in one or two bedroom Garden Bure
• 3 Gourmet meals daily including special events:
– Private Beach Picnic
– Fijian meke (dance) and Lovo Banquet Night
• Morning and afternoon sessions of art classes*. 9am -12noon & 1- 4pm All course fees and individual tuition.
• Special excursions including – Floral art class – Herbal culinary and medicinal plant tour – Village Visit and waterfall Trip – Town Trip to Savusavu – Sunset Cocktail Party
SPECIAL BONUS – FOR THE FIRST 10 PARTICIPANTS BOOKED
One hour massage at the Award Winning Rainforest
BONUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDED
• 1 hour complimentary massage
• Herbal Tour
• Waterfall Tour
• Town and market visit
• Private Beach Picnic
• Meet & Greet Service available at Nadi Airport if required.
* Based on double occupancy (2) per bure. Price does not include flights. Additional costs for art equipment, beverages and any additional paid activities not listed in the package.
“I was a student of Kristine’s while on her painting retreat in Fiji and have to say it is hard to find words that can describe what an incredible experience I was fortunate enough to have had.
It would be easy to be intimidated by such an accomplished artist but Kristine’s teaching style makes you feel right at home. She is non-judgmental, helps you find a personal style, has some great exercises, tips and tricks to ensure you succeed. Her expertise as a teacher shines through in her preparation, activities and structured program with the ability to tailor it to meet the level and needs of her students. She truly is one of the most gifted teachers I have met.
While I painted Kristine would share stories from the art world, about the movements, the artists, their life-stories and what inspired them as they painted. Not only did this demonstrate her extensive knowledge of art theory but was highly entertaining and informative as a background while we worked. Every day I looked forward to a “storytelling session” as part of the classes.
The location was idyllic and the people so friendly that as a solo traveler, I felt completely comfortable. If you wanted time to yourself that was always an option. The staff at the resort really embraced me, the food was amazing and at the end of the week I said goodbye to the staff and guests and was genuinely sad to leave.
If you would like to relax, unwind and create in a beautiful location with a very gifted, encouraging teacher, I cannot recommend the experience highly enough.”
Lee Morgan, Australia 2016